General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
Kansas City General Liability Insurance
Business Liability Insurance for the Kansas City area, Missouri and Kansas
Why You Need General Liability Insurance:
If you own your business it is a must to have it adequately insured. Your business is exposed to claims made against you whether it's for your service provided or your products sold. Just one lawsuit against your company and you may not be able to handle it.
General liability insurance can help protect your business from lawsuits filed against your company for bodily and personal injury or property damage.
Who Needs Business Liability Insurance?
Any contractor that is providing service to customers. About 40 percent of small businesses will face a property damage or bodily injury claim in the next ten years.
Bargain Insurance Connection is here to help you navigate the complex world of general liability insurance and to make sure your business is well protected. With our top-rated insurance companies you can get up to $5 million in liability coverage and have a peace of mind that your business is properly insured. We will review your business needs for any additional liability or property coverage.
Your customers can also feel more comfortable knowing that they would be made whole in case of errors or any injuries caused by your product or by your service.
We offer general liability insurance for following businesses:
Artisan Contractors - Electricians - Landscaping - Tree Trimming - Mowing - Plumbers - Painters - Auto Dealerships - Auto Mechanics - General Contractors - Restaurants - Bars - Grocery Stores - Pest Control Services - Power Washers - Special Events - Tanning Salon/Body Care and more....
Broad Range of General Liability Protection:
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury.
- Property damage provides coverage against damage to someone else's property and for the usage lost due to the damage.
- Products - Completed Operations provides protection against damage from your manufactured product (injury/death and legal expenses) and affords coverage if service provided caused bodily injury or property damage.
- Products Liability part insures your company against injury losses caused by your product and lawsuits related to your product.
- Contractual liability insurance provides any liability you may assume by either oral or written contract. This coverage is typically included in any standard general liability policy.
What is Not Covered by this Insurance?
- Bodily injury to you or your employees - to have medical coverage for your or your employees in case of a work related injury, you need to have a worker's compensation policy.
- Your business vehicles - general liability does not cover any damages to your business vehicles, to have your commercial autos covered you need commercial auto insurance.
- Faulty workmanship - your general liability is not a warranty for your work, it covers only accidental property damage or bodily injury to a third-party.
- Professional Errors - general liability does not protect you against professional errors, like giving a poor advice to your customers. For this coverage you need a professional liability insurance.
- Damage to your own property - you need to have a separate policy for your work equipment, but sometimes a rider can be added to your general liability policy.
Depending on the business type, sometimes it's better to have a Business Owner's Policy (BOP). Business Owner's Insurance includes business property and business liability insurance all in one. If your business has a physical location, a BOP policy would be a better fit for you.
Bargain Insurance Connection can help you obtain general liability insurance for your business. We can provide a quote with many national insurance companies to get you the best coverage with the lowest cost.
Premium finance is available if you want to make monthly payments.
To get a quote on general liability insurance, call us at 816.453.7722 or fill out our online form.